Friday 5 November 2010

Conversational openings with faculty about scholarly communication

In April, there was an online discussion about how to talk with faculty on your campus about scholarly communication issues, although not zo be sure where to start. In the discussion useful strategies are shown.



Nowadays, it is a core question how to reach faculty staff and students. The relevance of the library is depending on that. Just last week my boss asked me how I want to communicate with faculty in future. - I am trying different ways and I am still thinking about what the best way is. Furthermore it is difficult to answer, because it varies not only from department to department but from person to person (or at least from team to team)!

By the way - sorry that there was such a long term in which I did not whrite anything. Meanwhile I started to work in another institution and I was busy to learn so much new things!

No comments:

 
Get Free Shots from Snap.com